Written by tech professionals, for tech professionals. Magazines like Computer, IT Professionals, SOFTWARE, and Security & Privacy deliver best practices, trends, and possible solutions to frequent concerns.
A collection of news, trends, history, career development tips, and Society happenings are shared through our blog. Discover a wide variety of insights.
Our slate of academic journals serves researchers best. These are in-depth, peer-reviewed research papers covering some of the most advanced computing topics.
Industry standards are essential in product development and implementation of technologies. Find industry standards in various topics from blockchain, safety, online gaming, data compression, and so much more.
Find new partnerships and make an impact in your field with resources from the IEEE Computer Society.
Along with free resources and networking events, IEEE Computer Society Membership can help make your goals a reality with additional member-only resources:
- Subscription to Computer and ComputingEdge Magazines
- Professionals get 18 CSDL downloads with membership
- Save 60% when you upgrade to unlimited access ($200+ value!)
- Deep discounts on +189 IEEE CS Conferences
- Access to exclusive networking events at our most popular conferences, including fun social activities
- Unique opportunities to shape the industry by serving on IEEE CS boards and committees
- Exclusive opportunities for awards and recognition.
- Complimentary subscription to IEEE DataPort
- And more!
Tech News Highlights
More Ways to Connect & Advance
IEEE Computer Society is the top organization for up and coming leaders dedicated to the advancement in computer science and technology. The Society is more than advancing theory and application, it empowers practitioners with opportunities to learn, connect, contribute, and grow.
Now is the perfect time to prepare. We think you will find these resources helpful to plan your next big move.
- Volunteering The Society is made up of 375,000+ passionate volunteers working to advance our mission in bringing new resources, increasing collaboration, and truly changing the future of technology.
- Webinars on Career Development These interactive webinars connect audiences to professionals in career development tactics. These speakers bring decades of experience working directly with engineers and understand what employers are looking for in new talent.
- Awards & Recognition Stand out among the crowd by nominating yourself, or recognize a mentor by nominating them to a society award. These prestigious awards are given to those who have made an impact on computing research and industry.
- Distinguished Contributor This is a membership designation available to all Society members and IEEE affiliates in recognition of their contributions and achievements.
- Conference Sponsorships & Exhibits With 189+ tech conferences every year, we offer various opportunities to promote your products and services to highly targeted audiences.
- Advertising Digital advertising is available for those looking to promote their products and services to wider audiences. This also includes opportunities for whitepapers, webinars, and print.
- Recruiting The IEEE Computer Society Career Center and extended network help entities find highly qualified candidates with hard-to-find specialties in computing.
- CS Membership for your Employees Good talent is difficult to retain. Keep employee morale up by giving them access to all the benefits of Computer Society membership. Speak to our sales team for custom corporate partnerships!