Distinguished Lecturer Webinar Series
Conference: Hot Topics in Cybersecurity
16 & 17 October 2020–All Day
The IEEE Computer Society Distinguished Visitors and the Student and Young Professional Activities Committee brings you a virtual conference on hot topics in Cybersecurity. It is a program offered to support the technical development of the computer engineering and computer science community.
We’ll provide technical knowledge to people working at all levels in the field. Our speakers will focus on various aspects of cybersecurity including the security of cyber-physical systems, information security algorithms, dealing with a cyber-attack and access control in a touch-less society.
- Graduate Programs and Certification in Cybersecurity
- Security of Cyber-Physical Systems
- Advancements in Information Security Algorithms
- Dealing with a Cyberattack
- Access Control in a Touchless Society
- Stefano Zanero, Politecnico di Milano
- Kendall Giles, Virginia Tech
- Anirban Sengupta, Indian Institute of Technology (I.I.T) Indore
- Madhusudan Singh, Endicott College of International Studies at Woosong University (WSU), Daejeon, South Korea
- Swarup Bhunia, Warren B. Nelms Institute for the Connected World and University of Florida
- Leonel Sousa, The Instituto Superior Técnico (IST) and the Instituto de Engenharia de Sistemas e Computadores – Investigação e Desenvo
- Dharm Singh Jat, Namibia University of Science and Technology (NUST)
- Nancy Mead, Software Engineering Institute (SEI), and Carnegie Mellon University
- CRS Kumar, Defence Institute of Advanced Technology(DIAT), DRDO, Ministry of Defence
- PA Subrahmanyam, Stanford University
- Andre Leon Sampaio Gradvohl, University of Campinas
Past, Present and Future of Computing
31 October 2020–6:30 am ET
Prof. V. Rajaraman
Professor Emeritus, Indian Institute of Science Bangalore
The webinar will examine the progression of computing from batch machines and the programming language Fortran to quantum computing and ideas for storage emerging from biological systems. And in between Rajaraman covers today’s more mobile computers that are becoming part of all complex systems (such as automobiles, aircrafts, satellites, and even bridges—endowing them with “intelligence”).
Digital Signature and IP Steganography for Securing Hardware Accelerators
5 November 2020 (1 pm ET)
The impact of Emergence, Nonlinear Dynamics, and Chaos Theory on Engineering
19 November 2020 (11 am ET)
Writing for Professional Publications and Using them Effectively
3 December 2020 (11 am ET)
Webinar topics, schedule, and speakers are subject to change.
Interested in sponsoring any of our webinars? Contact Regan Pickett at email@example.com for options.
Carlos Henrique Cabral Duarte