Forming a Chapter & Chapter Funding
- Want to start a chapter? Please visit our Start a Chapter page to learn more.
- Want to file for a reimbursement? Computer Society chapters can be reimbursed for chapter expenses (when approved by the local chair) up to $150 per year.
Please submit the Chapter Funds Request Form (Excel file) to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Awards & Contests
Distinguished Visitor Program
- Distinguished Visitor Program Request
- DVP Speaker Nomination
- DVP Follow-up Form
- DVP Follow-up Form (Spanish)
Software and Services for Student Chapters
In addition to your campus experience, IEEE Computer Society offers student members many programs, products and services designed to move your career forward such as:
- Free Computer Society Digital Library (CSDL) Subscription
- Access to Online Courses
- Access to Skillchoice Complete, powered by Skillsoft
- Computer Society Jobs Board
Microsoft Software Suite – As of 28 Feb 2015, the IEEE Computer Society no longer offers access to the Microsoft Software Suite.
Access to Microsoft software is only available to students directly from Microsoft Dreamspark.
Questions should be directed to the Microsoft Regional Service Center at 866-643-9421.