Frequently Asked Questions
How can I find my assigned meeting planner?
Find your conference on this list and refer to the assigned meeting planner. http://www.computer.org/portal/web/tandc/tc-mp-assignments
Does IEEE Computer Society provide support for contracting and site selection?
We will be happy to work with you to accommodate your preferences for location, facilities, and vendors. However, IEEE will not honor contracts entered into by individuals who are not legally authorized to do so by IEEE. Please contact your assigned meeting planner or email email@example.com
Where can I find IEEE and IEEE Computer Society logos?
Where can I access the most recent Technical Meeting Handbook?
You can access the most recent Technical Meeting Handbook here.
Where can I find more information on conference closings?
Can I submit an application for financial sponsorship three years in advance?
If a conference has previously been approved for CS financial sponsorship and, in prior consecutive instances, has not closed in a deficit, organizers can now submit conference information up to three years in advance. Just submit your information in TMS, and it will be reviewed by the Technical Committee. For more information, contact your meeting planner or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Conference Planning Resources
Timelines and Milestones
- How to Plan an IEEE Conference - Checklist and Timeline (from IEEE)
- Conference Planning Tasks and Roles
- Large Conference with Exhibit
- Mid-Size Conference
- Small Conference or Workshop
Useful URLs for Conference Organizers
Legal and Financial Resources
- Templates of Contracts and Legal Documents (from IEEE)
- Banking, Loans, Audits - Financial Management (from IEEE)
- Tax Information - US and Canada (from IEEE)
- Sales tax-exempt states (from IEEE)
- Canadian Tax Information for IEEE Conferences (from IEEE)
- Sample VAT Invoice
Organizational and Technical Program Resources
- Technical Program Planning (from IEEE)